Prototyping 2017 — Kortrijk, Belgium
Prototyping is a connection platform bringing together everyone in the prototyping industry, including both creative and manufacturing activities. It is a sharply focused practical trade event for everyone involved in product development, prototyping and low-volume manufacturing. It is a platform for all the players in the prototyping value chain, from the initial idea to low-volume production, and this is what makes it different from other trade events.
Prodim Group will be showcasing her full range of products and services, including:
- Manufacturing and assembly of fine mechanical parts and prototypes by IMPA Precision, part of Prodim Group.
- Prodim 3D printers for professionals.
- Complete digital measuring solutions, including 2D/3D digital measuring device the Proliner and Industry software.
- Production automation: Prodim Plotters and Cutters, CAD-CAM software.
- Partnership in co-development of technical solutions.
Kortrijk Xpo — Hall 5
Entrance via Xpo Zuid (South) & Xpo Noord (North)
Prodim: Stand 524
Date and time
Wednesday (8 November) : 13:00 pm — 08:00 pm
Thursday (9 November) : 10.00 am — 06.00 pm
More information and show registration