Prodim: Prototyping 2016 — Kortrijk, Belgium
Prototyping on November 8 and 9 2016 is a connection platform bringing together businesses in the prototyping industry, including both creative and manufacturing activities. It is a sharply focused practical trade event for everyone involved in product development, prototyping and low-volume manufacturing.
Prodim Group will be showcasing her full range of products and services during the 2016 trade fair Prototyping, including:
- Manufacturing and assembly of fine mechanical parts and prototypes by IMPA Precision, part of Prodim Group.
- Prodim 3D printers for professionals.
- Complete digital measuring solutions, including 2D/3D digital measuring device the Proliner and Industry software.
- Production automation: Prodim Plotters and Cutters, CAD-CAM software.
- Partnership in co-development of technical solutions.
Kortrijk Xpo — Hall 5 — entrance via Xpo Zuid (South) & Xpo Noord (North)
Doorniksesteenweg 216 — 8500 Kortrijk — Belgium
Prodim booth: 569
Date and time
Wednesday 9 November 2016: 13.00 — 20:00 hrs
Thursday 10 November 2016: 10:00 — 18:00 hrs
Free acces for professionals
Prototyping 2016 is only accessible to professionals. For free entrance to the trade fair please register via this link.