Junior International Sales
- 11 октября 2018
We are looking for new ambitious and talented people to strengthen our sales force.
The Junior International Sales starts with a thorough in house training period, where you assist in providing product demonstration and inside sales. After which the Junior International Sales sells our complete product and software range for digital templating solutions by creating new accounts, maintaining existing customers and by giving technical demonstrations. To achieve your sales target you have to attend international exhibitions and be present in your sales areas. Also after sales is a part of the job, for example helping customers with technical questions or giving training to new customers. Your regular activities are:
- Presenting the Proliner (and software) by giving technical demonstrations to sell our products
- Direct sales (by target area) on international level. This includes making quotations, negotiate about the prices and conditions, following up quotations and staying in contact with your new customers.
- Give training and advice how to use our Proliner solutions in various industries worldwide
- Attend international fairs and open houses from our agents
Travelling is part of the job. Independence, taking initiative and no 9 till 5 mentality is necessary to achieve your goal. You have affinity with technology and see it as a challenge to know all the in’s and outs of our products. Our requirements are:
- MBO+ / HBO – Bachelor mindset
- Extra language besides English or Dutch, e.g. German, French, Spanish
- Good knowledge of another language spoken and written is a plus
- Command of the Dutch language is not a requirement
- Knowledge of CAD is a plus
- Driver license B
- Being independent and having a proactive attitude
- Good communication skills and a commercial and goal oriented attitude
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people cooperate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible, but no later than Friday the 22th of February. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs P. Teune: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency calls please